What is Jetform/Accelio/Adobe Central?
JetForm/Accelio/Adobe Central Server software, which is currently owned by Adobe Systems Inc., was one of the first document software products geared towards the design and generation of business documents for desktop laser printers. The software was very successful, reaching numerous companies around the world. However, firms that are still using JetForm technology today, are in an urgent need of finding a replacement document software.
End of Support Date
In July 2015, Adobe announced the end of life of the Adobe Central Pro (formerly Jetform, Accelio) family of products. These applications were offered by Adobe to help enterprises create professional looking output documents, in both printed and PDF formats. The product has not been supported since June 30, 2016.
Automated Migration with DocOrigin
DocOrigin (from the creators of Adobe Central Pro Output Server, Jetform) is an
innovative and reliable solution for creating, managing, editing and delivering professional business communication in any format across multiple communication channels. The solution is designed to cover the documentary needs of small and medium-sized companies as well as large international corporations, and offers an automated replacement for Jetform, Accelio or Adobe Central.
Who needs to migrate?
For every company that uses DocOrigin in addition to it’s ERP, CRM, WMS, PLC, legacy, and homegrown business system and that would like to optimize its document generation, output and delivery management processes, DocOrigin provides many valuable advantages which make day-to-day business considerably easier.
- Automated Migration: open Jetform/Accelio/Adobe Central templates directly in DocOrigin and save them as DocOrigin document template files.
- Cost Reduction:
– No R&D costs for Jetform in this space required
– No hidden maintenance costs
- Сonvenience: one designer for all document, form and label templates
- Speed: fast document generation in batch-mood (30,000 pages per minute) and manual mode (less than 1 minute), without slowing down any other systems
- Adaptability: fits business requirements – high or low volume
- Reliability: no production outage in the last 6 years in any of 4000+ installations
- Flexibility: easily create any template with convenient preview. Enhance your layout easily with dynamic messages, page overlay, lines, boxes, fields, and checkboxes, barcodes, complex tables, charts and images
- Integration: tight integrations with business applications, like ERP, CRM, WMS, PLM, logistics and other systems. to align with business processes
- Efficienсy: maximal use of resources, e.g. human and equipment
- Compliance: ability to: approve document templates, lockdown regulatory language within document templates, meet regulatory requirements, such as GDPR
- ROI: achieved in 12 to 24 months
- Industry Recognition: Fortune 200 companies trust DocOrigin
- Omnichannel Distribution: print, fax, email, SMS, portal and more
- Process Automation: automated sorting and bundling of generated but not yet delivered documents
- Personalization: possibility to add targeted messages automatically
- Support: 24/7 assistance from product expert teams around the globe.
- Knowledge Transfer: fast training of new staff due to user-friendly interfaces and detailed documentation, e.g. user manuals, online help, technical papers/guides