We’re delighted to announce our sponsorship of Alfresco Day D/A/CH 2018.
Alfresco is the commercial open-source alternative to Enterprise Content Management (ECM), providing document management, collaboration, records management, knowledge management, web content management, and imaging. Alfresco is the leading open-source ECM platform, joining the innovation of open-source with the stability of a true enterprise-class platform. The open-source model allows Alfresco to use best-of-breed open-source technology and contributions from the open-source community to get higher quality software produced faster and at much lower cost.
As an Alfresco Technology Partner, Eclipse provides users with end-to-end operational flow: from the creation of electronic document templates, and the production of individual or batch documents, through multiple distribution channels and their archiving and management in the Alfresco’s Repository according to Records Manager settings.
Benefit from using Interactive Documents for Alfresco by automating various document-related process elements in Human Resources, Supply Chain Management, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning and many other systems. Interactive Documents for Alfresco helps companies to meet laws, guidelines, specifications, and regulations relevant to their business, like for example GDPR compliance.
On the Alfresco Day D/A/CH 2018 we’re going to talk about:
- How to optimize digital processes?
- How can specialist requirements be translated smartly into IT?
- How to best use digital content and make it available to users everywhere, anytime, on different devices?
- How to comply with legal regulations regarding proof obligations, data protection (DSGVO) and retention?
- How to securely share content inside and outside the company and involve external participants in processes?
- The virtual Alfresco Day for the D / A / CH region on June 21, 2018 will answer these questions!
Business Track: Our experts show how Alfresco can help you solve your content, process and compliance challenges. Our customers show how Alfresco is used in their organizations to work more efficiently while reducing costs. Developer Track: Our support and development team provides deep insights under the bonnet of the Alfresco Digital Business Platform.
To find out more about the event, or to sign up, please visit the Alfresco Day D/A/CH 2018 event page.